View Single Post
Old 11-14-2017, 07:30 AM  
Phoenix
BACON BACON BACON

Industry Role:
as someone who spends a lot of time in China.
They also..execute people very very easily.
Often poison whole cities water supplies because the advanced technology they are adopting needs a spot to dump the waste material...the ditch outside seems like a good place.

you often can't help but see actual pollution in front of your eyes.
when you return home and shower, if you blow your nose you will see black soot in the tissue.

girls are brought en masse from poor rural areas and brought to big cities to work as whores, where they quickly realize that their life is better so they stay...shit you not.

you can still see people stop on a sidewalk and literally shit.
not in the cities you go to..Shanghai..Beijing..Shenzen Ghaungzhou..but go to the real China and see what is up.

One thing China does have going for it...is they protect foreigners well. I had a knife pulled on me at a KFC beside my hotel in Wuhan one night. All because as i was about to pay for my order a short fuck tried to elbow me out of the way and place his order ahead of mine. The end result, was the police came and took him away..he was the driver of an actual gangster who lived in the hotel i stay at. He was very pale as they took him away. The boss man left the hotel forever soon after. The police tried to take me to the station as well for statements, but i said no way. The clerk behind the desk informed the police that i will not be going anywhere...lol

The police chiefs picture was on the wall behind her...meaning the chief is friends with the hotel owner. Anyway..when a foreigner is targeted by a Chinese national in such a crime, the orders come from Beijing. I have a feeling that guy got some serious time or worse.

They do not fuck about in China for sure on moving ahead with something. However they also do not give a fuck about the fallout or consequences
Phoenix is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote