View Single Post
Old 11-13-2017, 05:48 PM  
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by slapass View Post
I always wondered how Snowden ended up in Russia. I guess now we know.
Was there any doubt?

I've always believed that Wikipedia started with the best of intentions. If you worked for a company, and you knew the company was doing something bad, immoral, or illegal, Wikileaks gave you a platform to expose the company and it's wrong doing without having to risk your job. It was a legal grey area.

Somewhere along the lines the moved into espionage, mostly targeted against the United States.

Snowden is a traitor. He was involved in treason. Period.

Eventually we will have a president with balls who will take Wikipedia down - completely. It will stared with strangling them financially, then mysterious deaths of Wikileaks staff members, eventually will lead to their servers being removed off line... Somewhere along the line Julian Assange will be targeted and killed. What you say? Julian Assange is in an embassy in London? And? It wouldn't be the first time the CIA has targeted an embassy in a foreign country.

Snowden is a dead man walking too.

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote