View Single Post
Old 11-13-2017, 05:17 AM  
LouiseLloyd
SO FUCKING SCAMMED

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjeezers_Brokerbabe View Post
In the background a few changes have been made. The NATS is kind of the cream on the pie. And PB was always open about testing with him, so I can see where he took the time. The product is very potential, and I believe in it, like many others do. I wish PantyBay a LOT of succes, more models and more traffic!
Bit vague!

So where do i make money?

The models online are broadcasts from another cam site(s) (like a white label) and have no knowledge of pantybay or even selling panties, so ATM there is no commission to be made from the selling of panties, so is it just affiliates receive a percentage of the income PantyBay is makings an affiliate or a special deal with cam sites from the broadcast where the models are originally camming?

I have a site with a few models signing up weekly who are wanting to sell panties which is why I am interested, like I said no drama, just lost on the concept, comes across as a bit unclear and not as clear as cam models doing cam shows and selling their panties which is the concept it is trying to portray already.

Perhaps NATS or site owner can clear up where affiliates are making the commission from?

The owner (or someone claiming to be) contacted me a couple of years back asking me to sign up as an affiliate due to having a similar site, but it's still the same site today as it was back then and can't help feeling if I had have signed up, they would have received commission from cam sales generated from models who are camming through another site and i would have made nothing.

Just waiting on clarification then will sign up and start promo.

ARE YOU USING WORDPRESS
Tube ThemePaysite ThemeTikTok Theme
LouiseLloyd is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote