View Single Post
Old 11-12-2017, 12:53 PM  
2MuchMark
Videochat Solutions

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acepimp View Post
Hey Mark and Rochard, yeah i was using Photobucket. Lesson learned.
No worries mate.

Quote:
You guys are ignoring the FACT that the whole Russia collusion investigation was FAKE and conjured up by democrats to cover up their own shady Russian deals. Facts are facts.
Except that it's not fake. Didn't you see the heads of Twitter, Google and Facebook all called to congress talking about all the money spent by Russia on ads? It was all over the news Sir Ace.

Quote:

The reality is The Uranium One deal is among the biggest scandals EVER.
I don't know enough about this to comment, but for a little while, this should be put aside. Hillary is not the president, Donald is. People like Kelleann Conway always deflect / pivot when asked tough questions, and its never good. I think we should all try not to do it.

Quote:
But you guys think Trump is the criminal. Absolutely insane. It's just sad how gullible a lot of people are.
Yes, THINK. We don't know, we just think. But this is why allegations need to be investigated. Hilly Clinton was investigated dozens of times about Bengazzi, right? She was suspected of wrongdoing, and she was investigated. Now people suspect Trump of wrongdoing. He should be investigated too. At least give us that?

Quote:
*Trigger warning* -- Trump is the greatest thing to ever happen to the US.
No not yet, and for a simple reason that I think you might agree with. He hasn't got anything done yet. To give him full benefit of the doubt, he hasn't been in power long enough. To be critical, all his plans have been blocked so far.

And besides, to say anyone was the greatest president is mostly based on opinion. To really say for sure, you would have to look at all of the accomplishments of any president. In fact, you would have to get both sides to agree that any act was indeed an accomplishment.

For example, Obama made a move to protect national parks. To me, this is an accomplishment. But to someone else such as a natural gas drilling company, they might see it as just the opposite because it looks like a job killer.

I hear what you are saying Ace, but let's be fair. To really answer this, you would have to know the true cost and true benefit of any bill, measured in a common denominator. Presidential accomplishments are, at least on GFY, a matter of opinion.

Quote:
No, he's not a racist or against immigration.
He sure seems to talk like he is.

Quote:
But Pee-gate! Russian prostitutes!!

I'll admit that this is a dream that all of us Trump-hating libbies have. We're all dying to see this come out because it will signal that we were right all along, and that Trump is exactly who we said he was.

But then again at this point, we all know that if it turns out to be true, that this probably, PROBABLY, won't change a thing. He'll still be president, and still be an ass.

If the Russian piss-whore adventure turns out to be true, the only person Trump would be embarrassed to talk to about it would be his daughter Ivanka. He would flat-out dismiss everyone else including his wife and his other kids, but probably die of shame in front of Ivanka.

Peace !
#Resist!

VideoChat Solutions | Custom Software | IT Support
https://www.2much.net | https://www.lcntech.com
2MuchMark is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote