View Single Post
Old 11-08-2017, 09:11 AM  
astronaut x
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronM View Post
I believe in the Constitution. PERIOD. This isn't a "gun issue"to me, it's a Constitutional one.

I respect Veterans who respect the oath they took. If they don't respect that oath, fuck no I don't respect them.
I think it could be easily argued, that by you owning several gun businesses, you are selling out America. That you are actually part of the problem. You are contributing to the deaths of fellow Americans through your selfish pursuit of cash. I think many people see you as a traitor. I have a strong feeling you don't give a fuck. So, why should anyone who disagrees with you give a fuck about you or the fact you call them a traitor?

You are sad example of someone, like Trump, who wouldn't hesitate to throw a veteran, dead or alive, under the bus for your own personal gain. You have already demonstrated that here.

Not to mention, your comments are probably also tied to some personal riff from several years ago I imagine.
astronaut x is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote