View Single Post
Old 11-07-2017, 06:28 PM  
astronaut x
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronM View Post
I believe in the Constitution. PERIOD. This isn't a "gun issue"to me, it's a Constitutional one.

I respect Veterans who respect the oath they took. If they don't respect that oath, fuck no I don't respect them.

The constitution has a "gun issue."

The bill of rights are amendments to the constitution by the way. From there, laws have been created to protect those values for everyone.

Men like Rochard have served to protect those values for "EVERYONE". Its the governments job to see that everyone gets a chance to live a life of liberty, and to pursue happiness. That includes peaceful protest.

If you want to keep your fucking muskets and hunting rifles, fine. Nobody is coming after those. EVER.

But you don't get fucking assault weapons, uzis, rocket launchers, grenades, tanks, fighter jets, bombs, etc. Who the fuck do you think you are interpreting the constitution the way you see fit? That's the job for the courts.

Again sir, you didn't answer me. Have you served?
astronaut x is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote