View Single Post
Old 11-06-2017, 05:52 PM  
ErectMedia
Confirmed Chicago Pimp

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mineistaken View Post
Thinking of creating some micro CMS where you have a landing page and can easily move parts around, add/remove them.

Based on the monthly prices (usually offering much more than super simple needs lke mine) in some of erectmedia links it would be a success service.
Yeah that first group of links is for the hardcore marketer, a/b test, tweak, etc... so the monthly fee not horrible if your on your shit full throttle.

Personally all the shit I've done is simple html, php scripts, smarty, wordpress etc... If I needed something simple would just go find something at the second set of links as close to what I want as possible and then hack the shit outta of it to make it exactly what I need. For those without any skills find something close and pay someone to tweak it or have them make something custom from scratch.

I have 400+ sales landers up currently but geared towards domain sales and not a business service so simple to do as basically just me hacking/tweaking existing scripts to get them the way I want them.
ErectMedia is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote