View Single Post
Old 11-06-2017, 03:04 PM  
AaronM
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by astronaut x View Post
Let me ask you a question. Did you serve in the military?

Rochard is one of the very few people left on this board that I actually respect. Rochard actually responds with intelligence, while most others revert to name-calling and just plain acting like cry babies. Even when the guy disagrees with you, he is still showing some level of respect by not just throwing his hands up in the air and simply saying you are just a dumb idiot.

I just don't remember him acting like that on this board ever. The fact that you would come on this board and say a military veteran is "retarded" just shows you have no respect for military veterans period. Just like Trump. You may think you do, but only in your fucked up little bubble world.

The only respect you have for is the "right" for crazy gun nuts to shoot up innocent people. Because, lets face it.... the anwser to all your problems doesn't come from the end of a gun (a belief you share with every mass murderer.)

Guns will not protect you from the government if they decide to come after you bro. If you honestly believe that, then you sir are fucking "retarded"

I believe in the Constitution. PERIOD. This isn't a "gun issue"to me, it's a Constitutional one.

I respect Veterans who respect the oath they took. If they don't respect that oath, fuck no I don't respect them.
AaronM is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote