View Single Post
Old 11-06-2017, 06:15 AM  
AaronM
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric_wahlberg View Post
Hard, but not impossible.

We need to be strict. Check out houses and arrest people with heavy loaded guns.

[sarcasm]Yes! Lets violate the 4th Amendment with your illegal search and seizure idea then we can violate the 2nd, 10th and 14th Amendments by arresting people and taking their private property because YOU think it's too much. While were at it...FUCK THE ENTIRE CONSTITUTION.....You know, the very docoment that defines the United States for what it is. Great idea![/sarcasm]

MY rights don't end because of YOUR feelings. The "retards" are the people, American or not, who don't understand that our Constitution is everything that defines America.

On a similar note, I find it pretty damn funny that the many people throughout the world hate America because we "stick our noses in the business of other countries." Yet these same people love to chime in on American politics, bash our President, bash our Constitution and make uneducated comments about how WE THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES should do things.

I agree that we do need to be strict. We should start with kicking out everybody who doesn't respect our Constitution and hanging those who intentionally violate it.
AaronM is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote