View Single Post
Old 11-03-2017, 03:48 AM  
rayadp05
TRUEAMATEURMODELS.COM

Industry Role:
Stefania From True Amateur Models - (TrueAmateurModels.com)

Don't forget to sign up as an affiliate to the True Amateur Models Affiliate Program to promote HIGH CONVERTING content of HUNDREDS of amateur girls modeling nude!

Name: Stefania from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 05
Employment: Bartender
Pictures: 600 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!

My name is Stefania and I am 28 years old! I came into contact with the photographer Ray while I was out walking around
my neighborhood! I noticed this guy walking across the street and he commented on my dog. I have a little dog that I like to
walk around the neighborhood every day. Ray seemed like a nice enough guy so I enjoyed talking to him about my dog, as well
as his cats. Of course, the conversation quickly progressed from talking about animals to talking about spreading my ass and
doing a nude modeling shoot! I just figured, what the hell ...why not? I mean, I am happy with my body and it's not every day
that someone gives me the opportunity to show if off on a website!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery!

I have been approached before to dance in strip clubs but I've just never been into that sort of stuff. However, the nude
modeling seemed like it would be a lot of fun and I'm glad that I decided to go for it! Ray and I both live very close to
one another so I am sure that we will hook back up soon to do some more shooting! I hope that you all enjoy my
amateur nude modeling pictures and be sure to watch out for more of my pictures coming soon! Thank you for checking
out my little write up information here and please enjoy my modeling pictures!

photo above used from the gallery
True Amateur Models - Stefania Model
rayadp05 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote