View Single Post
Old 11-01-2017, 03:21 PM  
ry0t
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
I have taken my adult advertising skills into the crypto world. People are getting rich by advertising programs:

So if youre a newbie to the crypto world and want to make guaranteed profit each month you would use an elaborate suedo ponzi like the 1.8billion dollar bitconnect platform:

Click below and deposit bitcoin, buy bitconnect coin, then put it into their lending service. You get returns of about 7% a week. If you deposit $4000 into this you will get $9500 back in 120 days.

You can advertise programs like this and do affiliate marketing which pays you commission. I get 7% of what you deposit into lending if you join under me with the link I just gave you on the banner. I can actually pay you back 3% out of the 7% it pays me when you put your bitconnect coin into the lending service. you would have to pm me here and id look up your username in the system.

this is one of many programs in the crypto world, but possibly giving crypto a bad name because there is so many technology based blockchains out there that provide real solutions for banks and ai technology, machine learning. its absolutely beautiful.

What I said is true. Its a prime example of how much money there is in crypto because if you know how to trade you will make way more than $5500 from $4000 but that is something I cannot explain to you guys its complicated and requires a lot of time. I put a lot of effort into this. It is my passion.

Stefan - really nice about how that trading system works bro
ry0t is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote