View Single Post
Old 11-01-2017, 11:52 AM  
MaDalton
I am Amazing Content!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ry0t View Post
This is the first time youve come into a thread of mine Welcome! Im honored to have you in here.

Depends where you live. Live in the US? use bittrex.com out of the country? use bitfinex.com bitmex does flash crashes to get money dont do margin trading or use leverage youll fuck yourself.

You can cash out with several coins but theres not enough liquidity I dont use coinbase but you can for litecoin bitcoin and ethereum.

i use localbitcoins.com to put up offers just like craigslist.

https://localbitcoins.com/buy-bitcoi.../cash-deposit/

That is where you put up an offer to sell your coin. You give the person your LLC bank account and they do a cash deposit to your account. You can sell $40,000 usd per day. Theres legal issues in the US but I dont give a fuck. I am registered with Fincen. However I wouldnt tell my enemy to register.

So after youre done making some profit transfer the bitcoin to localbitcoins and sell it in your country. You can meet people for cash.

ITS ALL IN ESCROW theres no chance of getting scammed but you need to watch out for scams, only deal with people with high feedback and wait for the cash deposit settlement on the bank (45 minutes for bank of america) then they cant take back their money.

Read other peoples pages on that site to see how they do it.
thanks - and thanks

I am fine with Bitcoin, I use Bitcoins kaufen, Bitcoin Kurs bei Bitcoin.de! (which is owned by a publicly traded company) and when you have a bank account at Fidor Bank - Banking mit Freunden both accounts get linked and you can buy and sell more or less instantly. The selling works similar to the link you posted, if your price is too high nobody will buy. but once you sell, the money is in your account within minutes (if you only trade with people that also have a bank account at Fidor)

but so far they trade bitcoin only

i would be more interested in alll those small coins, i might want to drop a few hundreds here and there in case one of them takes off
MaDalton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote