View Single Post
Old 10-31-2017, 05:55 PM  
ry0t
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Hi it's definitely a reunion in this thread, great to see everyone. I wish I could type more to get my point across on some things but it was so frustrating because I had typed a few paragraphs and it did not send saying I was not logged in.

I read all of your comments thanks for telling me. Onehunglo I know who you are do you remember me?

Shap I am heavily involved in blockchain technology and took my advertising skills from adult to pivot to this new gold mine. It is absolutely amazing. I am doing 5000 to 25,000 per day. I have my finger on the pulse of this business day in and day out. I started right when bitcoin started I did not save anything. I got in with the wrong crowd in boston and lost 2.6million dollars. Now Im starting to ramble again.

I had emailed you awhile back because the owners of twistys are using this company for gift card payments for bitcoin. They said they couldnt help me I had too much business. I do every aspect of crypto except programming. A lot of programmers from adult went over to blockchain technology too. A few have amazing projects coming out soon that are getting real credit in the crypto world check out minerva.

This is important - palm beach confidential whether its a scammy pump and dump or not, it costs $3000 and I will pay for it, also $250 a month. Ive had it leaked to me the past three months and that is where the 80,000 profit came from. But by myself I am day trading every day for gains of $1000 to $10,000 per day. I am definitely doing $30,000 a month at least. In the last 4 weeks I made $67k.

I have so much knowledge but not enough man power to hundreds of millions of dollars I am stuck trying to get to 10 million. I wish I could say more theres just so much awesome things coming out of crypto.

Gentlemen, good to see you here. trick or treat.
ry0t is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote