View Single Post
Old 10-31-2017, 04:54 PM  
DukeSkywalker
President: The Proud Goys

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Google Expert View Post
Are you really expecting a pimple faced teen, who is sucking dicks on camera in order to earn his keep, to post anything intelligent?'

Here's the story. The woman who sent it declined to comment:

EXCLUSIVE: DNC Official Says She Doesn't Want To Recruit 'Cisgender Straight White Males' | Daily Wire
I?m not here to hurl insults at anyone. I am fact and logic based, fuck ones feelings kind of guy. I?m not saying what you posted isnt true or vice versa. What I?d like is for people to not say facts are racist when they are facts. The left doesn?t like facts because facts enumerate a lot of what?s going on today, and their answer is a participation trophy aka affirmative action. I digress, however. I just would like people to accept fact regardless of their political leanings. For example, cO2 in the atmosphere. I do agree there are better methods than burning coal. However, we have no idea how much cO2 was in the air before we started measuring it. If we all can put aside differences and only accept truth via facts and not fake news there won?t be all this silly back & forth.
DukeSkywalker is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote