View Single Post
Old 10-31-2017, 04:23 PM  
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapesoda View Post
okay... I'm not going to research this because it really doesn't matter to me.. if you don't mind. IMO there has been way to much dirty water around the Clintons and Obama to just pretend everything is okay. some of the dirty water is very obvious.

and all the sexual claims against Bill Clinton... https://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-...nt-fine-229460... lol!!

if you think your team of liars is telling truth and the other team of liars is lying... you can have that can of worms in your head by yourself.. not for me.
What does Bill Clinton have to do with ANY of this?

This is hilarious. You keep acting like they won. Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton are done, over with; Hillary is on a book tour. She'll spend the rest of her life giving speeches, maybe do some consulting; She'll never have to worry about money. But for some reason the Republican party keeps going after her. Because, you know, after fourteen investigations she must be guilty of something, RIGHT? You keep trying.

Hillary Clinton is the most vetted politician in American history.

But while you bring up sexual claims.... Let's grab this by the pussy! You want to bring up sexual claims from a President who hasn't been in office for nearly twenty years while Trump is in office? You cannot remotely be serious. That's a joke, right?

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote