View Single Post
Old 10-31-2017, 03:46 PM  
Grapesoda
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
In short, yes.

You mean after fourteen investigations and no charges, clearly Hillary must be guilty, right?

We should have another investigation to find out. You know what they say - Fifteenth time is a charm.

That's exactly what I am saying. You do understand what the Secretary of State is, and what the Secretary of State does, right? The Secretary of State is concerned with the relations of other countries, not what happens within the US borders. This is much more an area that the Department Of Energy would be interested in, or the Secretary of Defense. Hillary Clinton wasn't briefed on this, didn't sit in on meetings about this; The Secretary of State doesn't weigh on regular operations of energy companies. Her department signed off on it; This is something that happens hundreds of times a year.

This is completely false. The man who owned Uranium One and made the donations to Clinton sold his interests in Uranium One before Clinton was Secretary of State.
okay... I'm not going to research this because it really doesn't matter to me.. if you don't mind. IMO there has been way to much dirty water around the Clintons and Obama to just pretend everything is okay. some of the dirty water is very obvious.

and all the sexual claims against Bill Clinton... https://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-...nt-fine-229460... lol!!

if you think your team of liars is telling truth and the other team of liars is lying... you can have that can of worms in your head by yourself.. not for me.
Grapesoda is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote