View Single Post
Old 10-31-2017, 07:58 AM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
I am not fond of Hillary. In fact, I can't stand her. However, she is at least qualified. At the same time I'm freaking tired of the relentless attacks against her.

I was a hardcore Republican until the impeachment of Bill Clinton. That was pure bullshit. During the White Water investigation they had the balls to the President of the United States if he got a blow job from an intern, while under oath and in front of his wife? Holy fucking shit. Once I saw that I became an independent who leans Democratic. I vote for who I feel is the right party, not who "my party" tells me to vote for.

The hatred by the Republican party against the Clinton family is brutal and uncalled for. She went through a dozens investigations during the Obama administration, all of which were pure bullshit. With the email scandal it was a common practice for other Secretaries of State AND in Congress, yet we had to have multiple investigations. With Benghazi we knew no crime had been committed by Hillary - this was a terrorist attack - yet again we had multiple investigations.

Yet again this morning the Chief of Staff suggested we should have a special prosecutor investigate the "Uranium" deal. Outfuckingstanding. Hillary Clinton did not make the decision on this deal, most likely didn't know about it, no uranium left the United States, and no money went into Hillary's pocket. But we should have an investigation.

The Republican party doesn't seem to understand this bullshit fires up their base but pisses everyone else off.
The problem with the Republicans and their fake investigations is that it doesn't matter how many if their base they alienate and turn independent or Democrat because their Presidential candidates can lose by millions & millions of vote and still be annointed POTUS. Soon we'll have presidential election stuff where the Republican candidate loses by 20 million votes and is still annointed POTUS by the Electoral College.

Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote