View Single Post
Old 10-30-2017, 04:42 PM  
astronaut x
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapesoda View Post
Yet definitely imagining stuff. I only bust you guys because YOU are so weird and shifty.

Actually I was hoping Trump did hsve a relationship with the Russians because somebody need to clean this 'war bullshit up.

Looks like the dems and the media and YOU are all pushing for bad foreign relationships with Russia and China, why is That Mark?
First of all, you are the weird and shifty one.

That's funny, I don't want bad foreign relationships with Russia or China, and I doubt Mark does either. That's a stupid fucking comment and just shows how out of touch and how confused you are. Clearly, if you have strangers kicking your dog, you certainly don't sound like much of a people person. Get a fucking clue, stop being a loser fucking racist (because that attitude is going to catch up to you, and you are going to find yourself on the wrong side of the social spectrum, or you are going to deal with the wrong person and end up on the wrong side of the lid on a coffin.)
astronaut x is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote