View Single Post
Old 10-28-2017, 08:15 AM  
Barry-xlovecam
It's 42

Industry Role:
Join SexTracker MoneyTree <<< old school Streamate

Streamate (sample referral) The thumbs link to TLS/HTTPS HLS not Flash

If you can prove your ID # in my webmaster stats I will give you a JSON feed and a basic parser that I will be developing soon -- FREE! If we can earn money together -- and your work is your own derived from my code -- that's fine. You can trim off my referral number if you want but the current tools for mtree's Streamate are 'ancient' and I was told that they have no plans to update the old Streamate and will be working on the Cambuilder platform in the future. Essentially the models and features are identical for the customers (Cambuilder/Streamate [same servers and platform]) and mtree pays a real lifetime rev-share of 30%. After 10+ years -- I stopped actively promoting mtree in 2006 until recently I had retained about 18% of my top revenue from years ago -- these guys are straight shooters in my book (no shaving policy).

This parser will echo out the values only (as is) encoded in JSON from mtree's XML. You can use it to code your own pages. The HTML is not included -- and won't be --so each webmaster's display is unique -- his own design. This where white labels FAIL with regard to SEO and branded traffic IMHO.

If I have time, and only if you have signed up as my webmaster with mtree, I may code some promo tools, with mtree's approval, (code snippits, iframes) that you can use.

I can vouch for mtree/FCI/Streamate being a reliable company -- they have been paying me in a timely manner since 2003.
Barry-xlovecam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote