View Single Post
Old 10-25-2017, 09:53 AM  
celandina
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXActive View Post
There are no miracles being performed just good adult SEO that gets results from professionals that do it all day for various sites in different niches. If you think pay per performance is a good model you don't understand SEO too well because there are investments in the website the webmaster has to make... in a pay per performance mode you'd be asking us to make that investment.

We work with adult sites every day trust us to know what's the next best move for your SEO.
You are right, I do not understand SEO very well, I would actually say I do NOT undesrstand SEO at all. That is why I am looking to somebody like you to fix it for me. But I have been in business ( not web business only) for many years and in any business the provider is able to set predictable and measurable goals and stick to them and the purchaser then pays based on performance of these goals ( maybe even in advance of each goal)....

To wit:

I had a tooth implant and a bridge done recently.... The whole deal was about 5,000 but there were about 8 differnt appointments and each was paid for separately.

I have another example of a house building in my reply above.

My main business is a movie production, in my opinion even more complex then any SEO. And indeed, all agree to the budget but it is paid out on goals achieved (usually /week)....Not all indvance, and trust me , the movie business is even more crooked then SEO business.

So, I am NOT looking for a free ride. I will pay, and pay well to the party which is able to define and agree with specific goals and sticks to them...My site recently re built by GFY member was done excatly like that...so why not SEO??? What is soooo mysterious about it?
celandina is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote