View Single Post
Old 10-24-2017, 12:51 PM  
Grapesoda
your favorite band sucks!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayadp05 View Post
Shit dude ...I don't even know, but it had to have been approximately 100 pounds. Absolutely NO drugs, steroids ...NOTHING. Working out and cutting back on the consumption of BEER. I still drink, but not 5 Twelve packs per week. It's more like 1 beer every 2 months now.

Check it out for yourself. Click the thumbs if you REALLY want to see the difference.

I cannot believe that I ever looked like that. I was ALWAYS a good weight for the vast majority of my life.

It feels good to be back to my REAL self.

Name: Amber and Ray Edwards
Height: 5' 04
Employment: Landscaping Laborer
Pictures: 1,037 High Resolution Pictures - HC and SC + More Coming!
Videos: 1 Nude Modeling Video + More Coming!

Amber's father owns a landscaping company and sometimes she will tag along with him on job assignments to make
extra money. After noticing this amateur girl sweating all over my lawn, I had to walk outside to speak with her
regarding the possibility of her participating in my nude amateur modeling shoots! She actually thought that the idea
seemed pretty exciting, so we exchanged phone numbers and she called me the next day, requesting info on how the
shoots work. She came by to do the nude modeling, and as you can see, that's not all this amateur teen did either! I
was going to pull my cock out before cumming, but her pussy just felt absolutely amazing riding on my dick! So yeah,
I just decided to blow my fat fucking load right inside of that tight teen pussy!

Name: Jenny J. and Ray Edwards
Height: 5' 07
Employment: Candy Store Cashier
Pictures: 1,145 High Resolution Pictures + More Pictures Already Taken & Coming Soon!

This hot blonde babe does not have any experience in nude modeling, but she sure did a great job at the amateur nude
modeling shoot! However, in this particular gallery of photos, you will see Jenny with a dick in her hand! As far as how
I established contact with this blonde amateur babe, Jenny and I met one another over at the local gym the other day!
I noticed this cute babe running beside me on her treadmill and I just had to speak with her in regards to hopefully
participating in my amateur nude modeling shoots! I was actually surprised at how quick she was ready to get started
and had no idea that she would be doing anything more than nude modeling. But yeah, Jenny sure knows how to yank
on a dick. That's for sure. Hope you all enjoy these amateur and exclusive handjob pictures!

awesome ive gone from 270 down to 210