View Single Post
Old 10-23-2017, 10:45 AM  
XXXActive
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I dont know what you expect

Quote:
Originally Posted by celandina View Post
I agree with you to a point, 1000 bucks is not a big deal if it shows results... But it is a big deal if you spend it and NOTHING happens...That would be a good business in Nigeria

So, I prefer it as in Chinese laundry:" No tickie, no shirtie"... Show and prove something and I will pay, then show more and I will pay more...yada yada..

But do NOT ask me to give you "only" $999 and then sit and wait for miracles, an offer like this is no different then signing up with this guy..

And then...

So,if this guy is real he should set up a system "pay based on performance"

There are no miracles being performed just good adult SEO that gets results from professionals that do it all day for various sites in different niches. If you think pay per performance is a good model you don't understand SEO too well because there are investments in the website the webmaster has to make... in a pay per performance mode you'd be asking us to make that investment.

We work with adult sites every day trust us to know what's the next best move for your SEO.
XXXActive is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote