View Single Post
Old 10-23-2017, 04:06 AM  
harpreetxi
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Whoever is posting above, posting without even reading above post. Paxum knows what they did.

Quote:
I think they took commission ($69), that's why they show you $12,749 instead of $12,818

Check the SWIFT message to see the actual date when the wire was sent.

I have checked it already, its october wire. Problem is with august wire. It arrived fine. I never mentioned that wire in ticket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3xmedia View Post
they might also think you are trying to trick them as you are reporting this issue 2 months later.
So, whoever for any reason do not report this kind of issues to them within 24 hours, they have premade perception that user is tricking them ?

and don't they have any of there record/accounting or anything to cross check ? Do you even read what you are saying? Simply asking them to cross check there record is tricking them ? Wtf?

I did not noticed this difference cause i do not check my account regularly since i get wire from multiple sites. I noticed this when i was doing my accounting and matching figures.

I emailed my bank today and they replied:

Quote:
Sir,

First remittance paid on 21.08.2017 was for USD9216 and the second remittance paid on 12.10.2017 was for USD12749.30. Hence the difference in amount.

Regards
our gov Bank is slow as shit and they took couple of hours to check there record and clarified that only 9216USD came and here we have a world standard private company took 7 days to give me a wrong swift copy.... anyway its proven that paxum did sent me 9216 instead of 12818 in august. I've posted them in ticket to add remaining money in my account.