View Single Post
Old 10-22-2017, 07:28 PM  
onwebcam
Fake Nick 1.0

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry-xlovecam View Post
You stopped reading -- forged documents are never used?
You so sure there was no renegade Saudi ex military collusion?

By John Barry On 9/14/01 at 8:00 PM
That is a speculative story in the fog of confusion right after the 9/11 event at best ... If it was about Trump you would be screaming it is FALSE NEWS! Somehow when it supports your CT story "it must be real."

Exactly what BlackCrayon says;
You guys are fucking nuts seeking attention.
I take it you don't do much business with anyone from a Muslim country? I do pretty much at least once a week. Real face to face business not internet shit. But truth be told it's like dealing with a scammer online. I have one regular customer that goes by about 5 different names and/or variations. Half the time I'm not even sure what to call him. I'm not even sure he remembers who he is the other half. I've done business with him for years and never really got a straight answer to his actual name.

It's not at all surprising there are different variations. In fact Osama's real name was Usama ibn Mohammed ibn Awad ibn Ladin. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osama_bin_Laden

Also wouldn't surprise me if they killed "Osama" (the name) and Usama is sipping margaritas on a private island somewhere. Tossed him overboard? LMFAO