View Single Post
Old 10-20-2017, 11:17 PM  
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
So this is about Hillary and uranium? Again? Still? At this point Hillary Clinton is the most vetted politician in Washington DC. There has been over a dozen investigations into Hillary Clinton and all of them have come back with "no wrongdoing".

So let me see if I understand this correctly.... Bill Clinton, former US President, went to Russia while his wife, the Secretary Of State, was putting together a plan for Russia to buy uranium? And? The President wanted this, the US Government wanted this, and the State Department wanted this. Not seeing a problem. Oh, wait, Russia donated money to Clinton's foundation? And? Did the money go into Hillary's pocket? No. Is there any evidence that Hillary did anything wrong? Nope.

So far the only problem I have with any of this is that there isn't a pizza place involved.

Let's have another investigation. Why not? We've had a dozen? Let's investigate someone for no reason even though we have no evidence of any wrong doing. It's just like the "email scandal" - everyone in Washington was doing it, but we'll only involve Hillary.

My lord, I don't like Hillary. I would have voted Republican if the candidate I wanted to win the Republican ticket won. But the Republicans need to let this go because it just makes them look stupid at this point.

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote