View Single Post
Old 10-20-2017, 02:26 AM  
MFCT
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Attacked? Hell, I expected every self-proclaimed liberal on this site to join me in loving Putin and Russia. I mean, certainly and without a doubt, any friend of Hillary's is a friend of ours.

I'm somewhat surprised at the lack of response to this news. Have all of the (supposed) Hillary lovers and supporters on this site suddenly turned into Trump-loving alt-right conservatives? Then where the fuck are you? Do you support Hillary or not? Then get in here and give her your support and give her friends support too.

In fact, Russia was so sure that Hillary would win the election that they donated millions of $$ to the Clinton Foundation, to buy influence in the presidency after she won. Wasn't that nice of them?

So one would think that if Russia had been hacking our presidential election, would they not have hacked it in favor of Hillary? For the sake of seeing a return on those millions? Or are they just so stupid that they like flushing millions down the toilet? (CS, don't answer that.)