View Single Post
Old 10-18-2017, 06:05 PM  
directfiesta
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt 26z View Post
The money was already in motion you idiot.
Sure , Trumpsky ...

Quote:
Updated 2 hrs 14 mins ago
ZEBULON, North Carolina (WTVD) -- President Donald Trump has sent a $25,000 gift to a Zebulon man whose 22-year-old son, a U.S. Army corporal, was killed in Afghanistan in June.

The gift came several months after Trump first made the pledge during a personal phone call with the family, the White House confirmed to ABC News.

The father, Chris Baldridge, told The Washington Post he appreciated the president's call and was stunned by his generosity.

"I could not believe he was saying that, and I wish I had it recorded because the man did say this," Baldridge told the paper. "He said, 'No other president has ever done something like this,' but he said, 'I'm going to do it.

But then, Baldridge told the Post, the only thing he subsequently received from the White House was a letter of condolence; no check.

"I opened it up and read it, and I was hoping to see a check in there, to be honest," Baldridge said. "I know it was kind of far-fetched thinking. But I was like, 'Damn, no check.' Just a letter saying, 'I'm sorry.'"'"
Was sent months later ... once the FAKE news ( lol ) were to publish the story ...

Again, it was ALL about TRUMP , to be more biggly then previous presidents ... and you trumptard gobble it up .... lol
directfiesta is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote