View Single Post
Old 10-18-2017, 11:22 AM  
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
Holy shit - can you not see how rude that is?

When someone dies of cancer you don't walk up to his wife and say "Well, he smoked for twenty years so he deserved it". You say something nice about the person, and "I am sorry for your loss".
Don't be such a pussy. When someone dies of cancer because he was a smoker, you tells it's straight: he was a smoker and it was his decision to kill himself (he knew how he will end up, isn't it?) I can't say about America - you are so hypocritical mofos, but in my country people are used to say that they think. So if some mercenary who was paid for killing other people has got a bullet into his face, he has deserved it. He was not a teacher or an engineer. He was a professional killer who was killed at his job. Do you understand that he was paid for it?

Once again: when a draft soldier dies, it's a tragedy. When a paid mercenary dies - nobody cares. He knew what he signed up for.

You are speaking as a US veteran and a former marine. In Russia every man of 18-27 year old is a marine, paratrooper or anything else. Only the people like those who was involved into wars like WWII can be called veterans. Everyone else is just a man. I'm an LT and I'm just a man. I'm not a veteran and I have no preferences here.

These are Russian marines (the regular guys from a street - they are no pros - today there are there, tomorrow they are drinking beer in a pub with you):

These are paratroopers - also amateur kids of course. Nobody is being paid for that, they just have to do it because they are 18+. Army is not a work, it's a duty in Russia.

Both are cannon fodder of Russian army. They are not professionals. They are draft soldiers.

Those are the different thing. They are paid killers (according to BBC Russia has about 70 thousands of those in instant redness to be dropped at the NATO soil to insure nobody has survived the nuclear strike):

Feel the difference between amateurs and professionals... An amateur soldier won't kill a cat or a baby (as we say "солдат ребенка не обидит"), but those will...