View Single Post
Old 10-16-2017, 09:57 AM  
RazorSharpe
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I purchased this script of Nick and I've attempted to customise the theme used. When I say customise, I mean I am using my own theme and not one supplied by Nick.

I hit plenty of snags simply because it is the first time I'm working with this script and there were times when I felt out of my depth. BUT, Nick was always accessible, prompt and courteous with his responses. I'm almost done with putting everything together and this is largely due to Nick's help.

Enough about Nick. The script itself seems very well put together and has a host of features that are very intuitive. With a few additions and tweaks, I could say I'll go from being 90% happy to a very strong 98%.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
RazorSharpe is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote