View Single Post
Old 10-16-2017, 08:22 AM  
Pink Misfit
xXxAffiliateReviews.com

Industry Role:
Fucked Up (Chaturbate unpaid earnings)

So when we first started testing some shit back in 2014/2015 we made a few different accounts with affiliate programs so I could test different methods to see what would work best. We also promoted the affiliate program since you can make decent earnings off of other webmasters as well.

Long story short I came across one of the accounts that I had made logged in to test some new stuff since we haven't been using this one and it shows nearly 5k or so in earnings that has never been paid out and I am guessing we just put whatever on the tax document at the time and I have no clue what info I put on there.

Is there anyway to get the earnings that has been made and update the payment method and tax form or are we just out the earnings? So yea it was stupid on our part to do that but hoping it can be fixed.

Pink Misfit is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote