View Single Post
Old 10-14-2017, 08:32 AM  
JC Artonne

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry-xlovecam View Post
My mistake too many SaaS acronyms. Pulled that one out of my ass actually -- how is that for candid -- not a bunch of hyperbole and rationalizations and general defensive bullshit.

Rent-to-own is for poor people
I'll just be waiting for your *disruption* (and waiting ...)!!!
OK thanks! You are right too many acronyms around!

Just a precision: for us it is not Ren-to-owns, as we are not selling the Hermes at all... It is more like a service that give you access to VR streaming with a guaranty which is to be at anytime up to date! Imagine you buy a f**g camera a few hundreds of $ and a month or two after the new one is available and a lot better... Or just that you don't want to do caming at all...

For us it is not a lost, we are already working on a second-life for our cameras. Associations will distribute cameras to families who have soldiers abroad (about 200,000 for US Army), as well as for long-duration hospitalization for old or young people to have a chance to feel like at home time to time (millions of people), education, and other charity organizations will benefit from our refurbish cameras. And, I will not be hypocritical it will get that out from our balance sheet bottom line ;) Doing good for manies, will make it good for us, that's fair!

Now if you are not in the rich enough to get it we will sale our Artemis version, but be ready to spend a few thousands of dollars as these one are built with top of the league components such as global shutter IMX250 sensors from Sony that are amazing! Or next year, you can also enjoy one of our custom solutions that will be able to go up to 120fps in 48Mpx (totally useless and overkill - my point of view, but we are capable of ;))
JC Artonne is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote