View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 08:33 PM  
VRPdommy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Rupe View Post
You really are kind of amusing. I clearly told you that I do not worship and did you not see the word god in quotes. I do not believe in myths or the mythical. If you view me punching someone for disrespecting something that I respect as being a hypocrite then color me a hypocrite.

I am a simple person and react to what I like and in turn to what I do not like.
Be more amused.

You say you do not worship a flag, but you wish to impose worship on others.
You also clearly told me you would not engage me with one more message but you did.
Yes, you are a hypocrite.

But thank someone, maybe god, that at least some of the white people still have some of the bill of rights honored to protect us from you.
I wonder what you will do when you find yourself a minority.
Will you ask the government to stand up for your rights as provided in the constitution ?
Or just take the law in your own hands in frustration as has been done by the present minority in question.
Seems to me you are ready to take the law in your own hands as the majority, so I guess that has been answered.
VRPdommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote