View Single Post
Old 10-10-2017, 02:33 AM  
NewNick
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
Are you suggesting i made this theory up? It was one of the theories floating around the first day and after. In case you are unable to read in your zeal to try and use to try and show your intellect, I will explain to you in an easier to understand method.

I no make this up..i say someone had idea it is bad gun deal..you understand now? Video shows not bag gun deal. you eat more pizza now

I tried to keep it to short and simple sentences so you didn't get lost while reading along. Sorry i included a 3 syllable word. If you read the blue sentence a few times you will eventually clue in.
Discussion of events should be encouraged, mocking said discussions is laughable, as well pushing false narratives should be discouraged. I clearly stated that this theory was put to rest already, you seemed to skip over that part in a hurry to try and get in a zinger..i hope you didn't spill your diet soda drink on your pizza/poptarts/pizza while straining to sit forward so your arms could reach your keyboard.

Your actual words :

"I was interested in the theory that it was a gun deal gone wrong"

Perhaps you meant something else.