View Single Post
Old 10-01-2017, 07:45 AM  
klinton
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manfap View Post
The city I live in now, is run by the IU (communist) and gotta say, they actually do a good job. Wouldn't trust them nationally, but at local level they're great.

The government has handled this badly, but they are following the law, they've been telling them not to do it.

The PP has moved more to the centre in the past few years, so now you have the possiblity of a new extreme right party, The Falange are still kicking about but they get less that .5% of the vote.

But the extreme right are starting to wake up, which is not a good thing.
heheh I also wouldn't trust commies on national level

Days like today will only make extreme right on both sides get bigger and bigger. Spanish gov could simply let them vote..the outcome could be even remain vote (like in Scotland)..even if they would vote YES, that would be a LONG way to true indpendence...lots of obstacles. and yeah, they could also let them vote and later tell that voting was illegal, as for example, it would require 90% frequency etc. lots of things to do in smarter way...

So why UK let Scotts vote ? different country with different standards I guess

whole world is going to shit, in Spain Ley Mordaza from 2015, in UK surveillance laws, all shit
klinton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote