View Single Post
Old 10-01-2017, 07:35 AM  
Manfap
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by klinton View Post
it is country eaten out by corruption..remember the scandal in Royal Family ?......
"local" level of corruption is totally enough to make few fishes bigger....
whole system is rotten, PSOE & PP are basically the same, the only difference is that one of them distanced hard from Franco while other not

Current Spanish gov acts like idiots, they will only fuel pro-independent thinking in Catalunya
Yep but the royal family dealt with that pretty well, they changed the law so that the royal family could be prosecuted.

re the old parties, I agree, that's why 2 new parties pulled 40% of the vote in the last election. I cant vote in general elections, but in the regionals I voted for one, the wife the other.

The city I live in now, is run by the IU (communist) and gotta say, they actually do a good job. Wouldn't trust them nationally, but at local level they're great.

The government has handled this badly, but they are following the law, they've been telling them not to do it.

The PP has moved more to the centre in the past few years, so now you have the possiblity of a new extreme right party, The Falange are still kicking about but they get less that .5% of the vote.

But the extreme right are starting to wake up, which is not a good thing.
Manfap is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote