View Single Post
Old 10-01-2017, 06:59 AM  
Manfap
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by klinton View Post
PP is a "legendary" party when it goes to corruption levels there..so wonder where they do stash their milions...overall its corrupted country as hell, and I think that Catalan referendum and Scottish referendum show a class of their countries, how they did behave....

Anyway I think that both parties will be better together than separated (with a exception of few rich local bonzos)...Rajoy showed how close is he actually to Franco's policies...#LeyMordaza for example
Bit different, as much as they claim, they have never really been their own country, they were part of the kingdom of Aragon. that merged with Castille.

They also voted in favour of the constitutution 40 years ago, that said no region has the right to split.

The PP corruption is mainly at a regional level, I dont think Rajoy is that corrupt, he doesn't really give a shit about wealth. He's quite grounded.

PSOE are just as bad, they creamed billions off Andalucia's unemployment training budget.
Manfap is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote