Old 09-28-2017, 10:24 AM  
blackmonsters
Yo Mamma!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendzilla View Post
It's disrespectful to Veterans, the flag and the nation

and

Here's what the game operations manual says regarding the national anthem, according to an NFL spokesperson:
The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem.
During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.

although i find it funny that taking a knee to anything is to be subservient to it

I'm a army veteran and don't agree with what you are saying.

I joined the army to protect the freedom of Americans.
And part of that freedom it being able to criticize the government without persecution.
Police brutality is about the government because that's who the police work for.

The army used to pay Black people less that Whites even though they held the same positions.
The freedom to criticize the government about these inequities is how they were corrected.

Bottom line : You don't care about human inequities and rather cling to a piece of cloth and
half baked songs that got their melodies from the British Empire that American had to kill to be free.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU-aJ4lhFbU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN9EC3Gy6Nk