View Single Post
Old 09-28-2017, 01:55 AM  
Toni
Confirmed User

Hello Guys,

I apologize for the late reply, I didn?t notice this thread before.

We have sent multiple wires to Paxum to fund the account for the payouts but those wires returned to our bank, Paxum informed us that they have changed in the meantime their bank and that we might have sent the wire transfers between those changes, as soon as the latest wire we sent to Paxum hits the account we will send the payout.

Since the bad experience with Epassporte years ago we are trying not to keep too much money at payment companies.

Also I would like to comment on the late payment ?again? comment, last time it was late was then Chexx Inc., who we used for check payouts went out of business.

Anyway I think all our long term affiliates know we are here for them and will take care of all payments.

I am very sorry about the payment delay and we are doing everything from our side to have this solved asap and it is our responsibility to make sure the payments are on time.

Best Regards,

Toni

$25-$50 Per Signup, 60%-70% Rev Share, 125+ Sites, Exclusive Sites, tons of free content
70,000+ FHG's, Free Domain Hosting, 10,000+ Hosted FLV's - Need Live Cams? Check out ItsLive.com
Fetish Hits paying affiliates since 2001 - Every time on time!
Toni is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote