View Single Post
Old 09-26-2017, 07:57 AM  
DraX
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
no matter WHO posted it - you took it and because you liked it you believed it.

like all other statements what you are just copy and paste without prove.

this is exactly what you are - a copy and paster without any own thoughts no idea of the world or the history and all your friends are not better than you.

if i would be you i would shame for being that stupid go back to school and try to use my 3 brain cells to become at least a bit wiser.

a discussion with guys like you is not possible because you are just full of hate against yourself and you would NEVER accept an argument even when it falls on your empty head.

so the only thing what can be done with people like you is to let you become history. a history where our children will shake heads and maybe laugh about this accident of human evolution.

imagine - the terrorists are dumb and uneducated same you. they think that the western world is full of dumbcakes like you. this is why they hate us all. just because they are the same fucking morons as you.
my hope is that the day will come when ALL dumbs are killing each other.
all our problems would be resolved right away. and people like you would not have to suffer in a lousy existence what they can not handle.
Another excellent essay by Thommy

Thommy likes pointing out everyone's brain size, IQ, lack of education as long as you have a different opinion than he.

The way you talk and speak Thommy tells us more about you than me. I'd be surprised if you have any higher education, cause face it, you talk like a primitive, intolerant dipshit. Let that sink in...

And no all "dumbs" as you so elegantly disclose wont kill each other within a foreseeable future.

PS: Nice meltdown