View Single Post
Old 09-25-2017, 05:31 PM  
DraX
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
you have xenophobia...you are afraid and delicate...you should go and hang out with blacks and muslims...it will set you free from your silly fears and you will get to see the world a little etc...go get some black snapper
Quote:
Xenophobia is the fear and distrust of that which is perceived to be foreign or strange.[1][2] Xenophobia can manifest itself in many ways involving the relations and perceptions of an ingroup towards an outgroup, including a fear of losing identity, suspicion of its activities, aggression, and desire to eliminate its presence to secure a presumed purity.[3] Xenophobia can also be exhibited in the form of an "uncritical exaltation of another culture" in which a culture is ascribed "an unreal, stereotyped and exotic quality".[3]

The terms xenophobia and racism are sometimes confused and used interchangeably because people who share a national origin may also belong to the same race.[4] Due to this, xenophobia is usually distinguished by opposition to foreign culture.[4] Xenophobia is a political term and not a recognized medical phobia.
Labeling me as Xenophobic is kind of weak Cruss...

I'll post something for you tomorrow of an encounter with a cab driver I had a few days ago. Should be interesting, at least it was for me.