View Single Post
Old 09-25-2017, 08:01 AM  
thommy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
paul markham in a nutshell:

once spoons are banned and expelled nobody will get fat...people will just start eating responsibly and it will be flowers and daisies from then onward...you will be able to eat all the cake you want! just use a fork...because we all know using a fork does not make you fat
iŽll already gave up to explain a stone that the world is rund.
this stone was million of years only on one point and have never seen anything else.

it does not make sense to try it - they have to learn from the history and they WILL learn.

you can see already how much people like that understand from what is happening around when you read that drax wishes the euro goes down because that would kill the EU economy.

where did this people go to school ?

paul ignores that i said MANY times that i DO pay taxes in the EU and german - he complaints that I (as a native german) discuss about this issues because i would not pay taxes there.

but paul did NEVER pay tax in germany and he can discuss ?

so he ask me do oyu - i say i d - and he answers see you do not.

what kind of discussion is that with people who are either ignoring the facts or are that full of alzheimer that they already forgot what i have answered.

this discussion here only proves how entiled are all those concerns what 88% of the people have about this assholes.

they do not understand that they are a minority and none of them will even accept it even when they are alone against all.

but i think the world is strong enough to survive with this handful of idiots. evolution plays from time to time with such a species and in 500.000 years of human being they always struggled at the end. that will prevent that they show up in the next few generations but this circle will never end.

all ghost drivers what are driving the wrong direction into a one way road complaining the rest and call them ghost drivers.

what a zoo !!!