HairyChick
Slowly dying

Industry Role:
Banner Needed -- Text Only

I need two banners. These are replacing the osTicket logo banners

395x192
and
817x179

One is simply the name-of-the-site and the smaller one is Support. NO logo since I don't have one yet. I know one banner is enough but they use two on their board. I figure it's easier to use two than edit core files for size. If I'm wrong, tell me.

Colors and font to be discussed. This is a quickie job, taking thirty minutes at most, with revisions.

purple laptop at the g mail place (obviously needs no spaces and domain correction). If you've done work in the past for me, hit me up.

OH. I'm looking for a cheap price. Please don't ask for $50+. I know you're worth $100/hour. I can't afford it. IF this site takes off, I'll need more stuff in the future. I'll have $$$ then, too, so will pay regular prices then.

Payment via PayPal
HairyChick is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote