View Single Post
Old 09-24-2017, 04:04 AM  
DukeSkywalker
The Boogeyman

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acepimp View Post
1) If Obama was aware of "Russian hacking," why didn't he do anything about it then??

2) It was Obama's DHS that was caught hacking several state election systems. Look it up. Why no mention of that, BladeLiar??

3) No serious person believes Russians influenced the election in any way. Can we stop being hysterical please? Maybe accept the results already??
I was convinced trump would win about 2 months out. My accountant said it perfectly, "there are so many women entrepeneurs who are voting for trump but are not making it public info." He went to on say, "I have yet to run into an accountant who's heard differently." So there you have it. That's how I knew. It wasn't the russians under obama convincing the same likeminded people as those who fall prey to nigerian princes. The ongoing repeated sodomy the alt left on this board receives daily is enough to put a smile on anyones face. Call me crazy, but I bet this dog and pony show with this special prosecutor goes no where. Possibly someone jumping on the grenade only to be pardoned later. It'd be extremly unlikley he's removed from office. I'm going to say 2% chance of it happening.