View Single Post
Old 09-23-2017, 04:09 AM  
CurrentlySober
Too lazy to wipe my ass

Industry Role:
Toilet Number 5 - Eastcliff Carpark Toilets

Known locally as the '1st and last' toilets, this is because of their unique location. If you are leaving or arriving in Teignmouth, with your bowels a bursting, these are the 1st toilets that you will encounter. Located in the spacious Eastcliff Carpark these facilities offer a simple male and female layout with an adjoining wall and vents. Also a glory hole between the male and female toilets is 'usually' available. Don't bank on it when you visit though, as the council tends to block them up pretty quick, but luckily more than a few toilet enthusiasts own masonry drills, so we get it put back in quick enough...

The transient nature of the passing strange make this an attractive toilet for those looking for something a little different, but at the same time, (namely thursday Evenings) it attracts its own regular year round local clientele. Cleanliness is not at the top of the list for these toilets, however thats due to nature of the odd 'accident' (or as I call them, 'on purposes') caused by the guy whose just travelled 100+ miles bursting for a shit, not 'quite' making it in time, but this simply adds to the overall ambiance and the feeling of 'You never quite know what to expect' that makes these toilets so interesting... Lets take a closer look...

Above, the Gents - A discreet, and slightly seedy entrance, attracts you inside to the customary darkness and gloom associated with this sort of toilet. Again, this only improves the overall experience as you know that you are entering a very special place.

One of my favourite childhood memories involve this very toilet. Back in the freezing cold winter of 1977 I can clearly remember the blockage that caused all the toilets to back up and overflow. Due to the fact that these toilets are located on a steep slope, the effluent flooded all down the carpark and froze overnight. What better xmas present could I have poosibly wished for, than to have gone sledging on the glorious lake of waste... Before crash landing in the waste that had gathered at the bottom of the hill, but had not yet frozen... Ahhh, those were the days...

Well guys, those are all of the main toilets in Teignmouth, but don't be sad, as I will update this thread with a final post tomorrow. In it, I shall tell you a huge secret that I haven't yet mentioned about ALL of the Teignmouth toilets, and address those comments that people have been so nice to have added to this thread - Laterzzz

👁️ 👍️ 💩
CurrentlySober is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote