View Single Post
Old 09-22-2017, 08:56 AM  
2MuchMark
Videochat Solutions

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spunky View Post
They need to be taught a lesson, although I think they actually wouldn't starve to death
What lesson should the people of NK be learning exactly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EonBlue View Post
They are all so thoroughly brainwashed and controlled that they will never clue in.
Some (or most) maybe, but not all of them. Many NK'ers try to flee to SK or china.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBaldBastard View Post
Kim is very scared of Trump! .
I thought about this, but I don't think so. I think UN looks at his people and weapons and mass army and probably thinks he could win a war with all that, plus he probably has all kinds of deep bunkers to hide in, so I don't think he's afraid of Trump.

Instead, I think he's afraid of losing power, and I think he's lonely. I think he probably sees all the world news and feels ignored when he's not on the front page. I think he wants to join the world party, but feels hated by the world, so he can't. He's the sad kid in 3rd grade who wasn't picked to join the ball team, or invited to the party next door.

Donald FuckHead Trump has the most perfect opportunity here to prove to the world that all his "I'm the best deal maker" crap might be true.

I think he should put together a team of smart NK experts and bureaucrat, and start communicating with UN and the boys. Hell, pickup the phone and call the guy. Then in a way that satisfies Un's ego and prevents him from losing face in front of his subordinates, start making deals with him, talk about building a couple of fugly Hotels, open NK up for tourism and world trade, etc etc. Sure its complicated but I think this is what Kim wants.

People saved, Crisis averted, and Trump can be the clown who saved the world from nuclear annihilation. Hell I'd even give him a pass if he could do that.

VideoChat Solutions | Custom Software | IT Support
https://www.2much.net | https://www.lcntech.com
2MuchMark is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote