View Single Post
Old 09-22-2017, 08:55 AM  
pimpmaster9000
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by EonBlue View Post
I thought the sanctions were for 10 years on and off - 1992 to 2001.
in various degrees it was 20+ years...the hardcore sanctions lasted 10 and they were not on and off but on all the time....then came the west and its loan sharking...find somebody who is on the floor and struggling and kick him some more

you see if I burn your shop to the ground and offer you a bad credit when you are desperate, the sanctions are not really "off"...it is a never ending extortion and the demands of the west never stop...

Quote:
Originally Posted by astronaut x View Post
"You"

The reason your opinion on this board is so isolated, is because you attack verbally ALL Americans, for the deeds of only a select few. Your hatred for ALL of us is especially not hidden by your condescending remarks toward American policies.

I am no fan of Trump, and I know America is not perfect. However, wherever you come from in this world, I am sure your rulers shit does not smell like roses.
I do not hate you but I have no illusions...you (americans) would sell us all out for 2 cents cheaper gasoline...

I do not support kim and the n.korea regime but the best thing n/korea can do is develop mighty nukes to keep you guys away...