View Single Post
Old 09-22-2017, 08:10 AM  
EonBlue
Apocalypse

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBaldBastard View Post
World can throw what ever sanctions they want at NK, just understand they already have all the weapons they need, and Russia has supplied them with a means to deliver them.
So you agree that it is the world imposing the sanctions but somehow you hold Trump fully accountable for whatever happens.

The Korean war was a UN operation to oppose the North Korean invasion of the south. It included not just the USA but Australia, Canada and many other countries. There was never a formal peace agreement so technically we are all still at war with NK.

And outside of missiles and some heavy artillery most of the weapons that NK has are useless. They have no means to fight in the air or on the water.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBaldBastard View Post
I'm guessing Trump is expecting Kim to become scared of him, back down, remove himself from leadership and tell the North Koreans, America is really their friend.

Because if that is not what Kim does, the consequences for him, the USA and the rest of the world are really quiet grim.

Million dollar question is will Kim do that? And I'd guess the only people in the world who believe that are Tramp and his supporters.
Trump is trying to either prompt a coup inside of North Korea and hope that saner heads prevail and/or he is trying to pressure China to get rid of Kim.

Let me ask you - do you support Kim and the type of communist police state he runs? Because it sounds like you do and that you are hoping he wins.
EonBlue is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote