View Single Post
Old 09-22-2017, 07:57 AM  
BaldBastard
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by EonBlue View Post
That's because NK is the world's strictest police state full of a bunch of brainwashed zombies. They have to pretend they love him. If they are caught saying anything negative about him or displaying any sign of dissent at all they will be sent to prison camp. They are basically a living George Orwell novel. And somehow you twist it to make seem normal and ok.
So your saying just like Russia And China? Leaders who are liked in their own countries but to anyone from outside of that country a big wtf? USA is basically the same now, think about world leader support for Trump, who have you got.. Oh Putin and Durete. Allies like Australia still fully back the USA, but that's only because a country is more than the leadership, and the USA has a right douche right now.

Quote:
You don't know much about history, or much of anything for that matter, do you? This shit has been going on for decades but now somehow it is all Trump's fault? You are delusional.
It certainly has been going on for years but in any conflict or previous wars there are always major pivotal points, and I believe we are going through one now.

Quote:
I bet you are giddy with excitement hoping for millions of Americans to die, right? You sound just like crucifisio. Did you have an American girlfriend that dumped you too?
I don't but I think Trump is

World can throw what ever sanctions they want at NK, just understand they already have all the weapons they need, and Russia has supplied them with a means to deliver them.

I'm guessing Trump is expecting Kim to become scared of him, back down, remove himself from leadership and tell the North Koreans, America is really their friend.

Because if that is not what Kim does, the consequences for him, the USA and the rest of the world are really quiet grim.

Million dollar question is will Kim do that? And I'd guess the only people in the world who believe that are Tramp and his supporters.
BaldBastard is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote