View Single Post
Old 09-22-2017, 05:45 AM  
DraX
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
lool - you are sooo fucking miserable informed.
I do not even want to start to answer on that dumbshit.

you might not even think that a leader of a country have to be the leader FOR all citizens and not only for their voters.

merkel got the biggest opposition from her own party but she acted as a leader for ALL germans.

again nonsense - Germany did not let them into Europe - look at the map where Germany is in Europe and tell me HOW they could do that?
you are not only political a dumb you should also take a few lessons in geography.

i really hope that you get REALLY sick one day and when you come to the hospital you are the number one AFTER reaching the quota. letīs see how you think than about it.

HOW CAN YOU QUOTE TRAGEDY you dumbfuck?

With true weak leadership we now have criminals running around in Europe and terrorists without knowing who they are or what they do. When they do get asylum, they can move into any EU country as they please. Liberal/left stupidity...

The solidarity you speak of is fine when it comes to real refugees, not rapefugees and luxury immigrants, which a majority of the immigrants from middle east and africa is.[/QUOTE]

i think they will pay you millions to have you and see in the moment when they arrive that they are criminal or liars. you really should ask for this job you genius because I am pretty sure that with this mind you are not able to do any other job somehow good.

hahaha - and they should build them WHEN ????
50 yers ago ? 5 years ago ? 1 week before they came?

do you have a single clue how complicated the diplomatic process is to create such a camp in another country where you do not even know who is the leader at this moment?

you are full of fucking illusions and you think all others are too stupid to see the nearest things.
do you think they are all sleeping the whole day? or do you really think that YOU would be doing better?

always the same: no plan no clue but a big mouth.
you are the watcher on the cheapest seat of the football field and think you are the best player if they would let you play.

YOU ARE A CLOWN !!![/QUOTE]

Don't get emotional on me now Thommy Goebbels. I don't pretend to be anything but a concerned citizen.

Quote:
i really hope that you get REALLY sick one day and when you come to the hospital you are the number one AFTER reaching the quota. letīs see how you think than about it.

HOW CAN YOU QUOTE TRAGEDY you dumbfuck?
Why? Doesn't healthcare work in rich European countries any more? I wouldn't know, I have private insurance...

Quote:
hahaha - and they should build them WHEN ????
50 yers ago ? 5 years ago ? 1 week before they came?

do you have a single clue how complicated the diplomatic process is to create such a camp in another country where you do not even know who is the leader at this moment?
Money talks and always will, it's not difficult to help people outside Europe if the WILL power is there. Help organizations have been quick during the whole immigration crisis. Problem with you is that you don't want to see any other solutions for refugees than having them into EUROPE. Maybe you even make money on refugees, you're quite the hardcore fan of immigrants but what do I know...

Quote:
again nonsense - Germany did not let them into Europe - look at the map where Germany is in Europe and tell me HOW they could do that?
you are not only political a dumb you should also take a few lessons in geography.
You started taking political advice from Natalie?...

Obviously majority of EU decided this together, did you really think Greece, Italy and Spain been taking decisions on their own?

You don't know much Thommy but act like you do, your one sided view on the political system is unhealthy and for you it's only gonna get worse, European right wing parties booming cause EU is failing.

You support terrorists and rapists, be proud of yourself.