View Single Post
Old 09-21-2017, 09:25 AM  
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
can i remind you on the topic of this thread:

Have the Germans lost their fucking minds ??

so this is NOT finger pointing?

and i ask myself HOW can you point on something what you only get from your fake sources ????

you do not have the smallest clue of german mentality and thoughts - do have a the smallest clue how germany was growing after the WW2.
you do not even mention that the majority of this right radical idiots are born in a germany what was already fixed from them what worked hard and what HAVE the experience with national pride.

i donīt know how young you are but you sound like a very young and very wrong educated guy who is even proud to be an asshole.

nothing in your words is more than a result of a successful brainwash strategy from people who know how easy it is to brainwash and use easy thinkers.

the biggest mistake mankind made in the past is to give guys like you such a bad education that they are nailed on such a low level as you are.
THIS is something what should be changed in the future - but it can not be changed with people like you and all this other uneducated, low IQ, right radical dumbfuckers.
Have the Germans lost their fucking minds ??

No, at the moment most are doing well. They are profiting from trade EU agreements set up to favour them. When the EU breaks up, or the EU debt lands in Germany;s lap. Things will change.

I point out a growing Right Wing movement because of the ongoing mass migration to Germany.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook